Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remain in Jesus

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you." John 15:4

What an amazing invitation! "Remain in me." What an incredible promise! "I will remain in you." It is an invitation that we have yet to fully claim and a promise we have yet to fully experience.

Remaining in Christ is not a static relationship but a living and potentially ever-deepening relationship. Yesterday's remaining does not cover today's needs and opportunities. Each day calls for fresh remaining in Jesus in an ever-deepening relationship that produces new fruit.

Father, I want to so remain in my Lord Jesus and to know His abiding presence in me. Help me to more fully answer this invitation and experience the fulfillment of this promise to Your glory.

I'm praying for you.
Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment