Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Listen Carefully

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.... My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." John 10:11, 27

Jesus laid down His life on our behalf. He has surely earned the right to be heard and followed by us. If we remember what He has done for us how can we be inattentive and neglectful of His words? He who loved us enough to die for us will lead us faithfully day by day. Let each day find us in His presence with an open Bible praying for ears to hear His voice. As we hear, let us follow with all faith and faithfulness where our Good Shepherd leads.

Father, give me an attentive mind and an affectionate heart toward my Good Shepherd Jesus. Help me to hear and faithfully follow today that I might know intimate fellowship with Him and effective service to Him.

I'm praying for you.
Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment