Sunday, March 22, 2009

"From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." Luke 12:48

We are blessed by God so that we may be a blessing to others. We are stewards, not owners, of all that God has entrusted to us. This includes our days, opportunities, abilities, gifts, and resources. We are accountable to God for the use we make of these entrusted blessings and should therefore seek to make the most of them for His glory and kingdom.

Father, when I consider how greatly you have blessed me I realize that you must therefore desire much from me. Help me to grow into faithful stewardship of all that you have entrusted to me so that you will receive much glory in return.

I'm praying for you.
Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment